Alafaya Trail Pet Oasis: Cat and Dog Boarding and Dog Daycare in Oviedo, FL
Two local veterinarians established our dog daycare and cat and dog boarding in Oviedo, FL, to give pets a place to kick back, relax, and have a little fun while their owners are away. We’re of a mind that boarding and daycare should be as enjoyable as possible for your four-legged friends, which is why we make it a priority to keep them entertained, comfortable, and safe.
Turn your pet’s stay-cation into a bona fide vacation. Good times await!
Our dog boarding facility is designed with concern for your pet’s physical and emotional well-being.
- Bright, airy suites with windows to let in sunlight
- Feeding twice daily
- Frequent bathroom breaks
- A minimum 30 minutes of playtime every day in our outdoor/indoor play areas
- Comfortable bedding, clean food and water bowls, and leashes
Available* Room Sizes
- Sunny Suite 3x3
- Sunny Master Suite 5x3
- Sunny Presidential Suite 10x3
A relaxed cat is a happy cat, and we know just what they need to get the most out of their time away from home.
- Spacious cat condos with an open visual field and places to perch
- A large, central playroom
- Feeding twice daily
- TLC (including brushing and cuddles)
- A minimum 30 minutes of playtime in the central playroom
- Cozy bedding and clean food and water bowls
Pet Boarding Items You Can Bring from Home
Please bring your pet’s own food from home if possible. A change in diet can upset your pet’s stomach, causing vomiting and/or diarrhea. If you can, bring your pet’s properly portioned food in disposable zip lock bags with their full name and any instructions attached. We also suggest packing a little extra food just in case!
If your pet has a toy that will make their time away from home more enjoyable, you’re more than welcome to bring it—just make sure it’s no smaller than a tennis ball! We want to guarantee that it returns safely home with your pet.
Does your pet take medication every day? They’ll need that when they come to board with us, too. All medications need to be in their original containers and include both their full name and easy-to-follow instructions.
Boarding Health Policy
Our canine and feline policies require that your pet be current with the following treatments. Be sure to bring your pet’s health records with you when you drop off your pet for boarding.
- Vaccinations (at least 7 days before boarding)
- Dogs: Rabies, DHPP, Bordetella, and Canine Influenza
- Cats: Rabies, FVRCP, FeLV
- Negative intestinal parasite screen
- Monthly parasite preventatives
- Negative FeLV/FIV combo test result (for cats to spend time in the central play area)
The safety of our canine guests and Pet Oasis staff members is our priority. We will need to evaluate your pet to make sure their temperament is suitable for our daycare environment. If any concerns arise, we will let you know right away. We cannot admit dogs that are overtly dominant or aggressive towards other dogs (and people).
Additionally, your pet must be fully up-to-date with the following:
- Their Rabies, Bordetella, DHPP, and Canine Influenza vaccinations, which must be given at least 7 days before their daycare visit
- Negative fecal screening for intestinal parasites
- Monthly heartworm prevention
- Flea and tick prevention
- Spayed or neutered by 7 months old
Please provide a copy of your pet’s medical records when you bring them in for their stay.