Alafaya Trail Pet Oasis: Cat and Dog Boarding and Dog Daycare in Oviedo, FL
Two local veterinarians established our dog daycare and cat and dog boarding in Oviedo, FL, to give pets a place to kick back, relax, and have a little fun while their owners are away. We’re of a mind that boarding and daycare should be as enjoyable as possible for your four-legged friends, which is why we make it a priority to keep them entertained, comfortable, and safe.
Turn your pet’s stay-cation into a bona fide vacation. Good times await!
Our boarding facility is designed with concern for your pet’s physical and emotional well-being.
- Bright, airy suites with windows to let in sunlight
- Feeding per pet parent instruction
- Frequent bathroom breaks
- A minimum of 30 minutes of playtime every day in our outdoor/indoor play areas
- Comfortable bedding, leashes, and clean food and water bowls
Available* Room Sizes
- Sunny Suite 3x3
- Sunny Master Suite 5x3
- Sunny Presidential Suite 10x3
- Add Oasis Daycare to any getaway stay - for an additional charge.
Add A’ La Bark Services to any getaway:
- Bedtime Story: $5.00
- Precious Pet Pictures- 7 photos: $5.00
- Exit Bath: $20-$30
- *Depending on size of pet
- Treat Time Options
- *Hypoallergenic Treats: 4 for $2.00
- *Frozen Kong: $5.00
- Medicine Administration: $3.00 Per day
- *Does not include injectables
A relaxed cat is a happy cat, and we know just what they need to get the most out of their time away from home.
- Spacious cat condos with an open visual field and places to perch
- A large, central playroom
- Feeding per pet parent instruction
- TLC (including brushing and cuddles)
- A minimum 30 minutes of playtime in the central playroom
- Cozy bedding and clean food and water bowls
A’ La Purr Services
- Toenail trim: $21.00
- Daily brushing: $3.00
- Precious Pet Pics - 7 photos: $5.00
- Bedtime story time: $5.00
Pet Boarding Items You Can Bring from Home
Please bring your pet’s own food from home if possible. A change in diet can upset your pet’s stomach, causing vomiting and/or diarrhea. Bring your pet’s properly portioned food by day in individual disposable zip lock bags labeled with their full name and any instructions attached. We also suggest packing a little extra food just in case!
Does your pet take medication every day? If your pet is receiving medication(s) during their stay, you are responsible for bringing something to put it in (pill pockets, wet food, etc). If you do not bring something for us to give the medications in, we will be happy to provide pill pockets, 4 for $1. Medications that are to be given need to be in their original containers with labels and directions that are legible. We WILL NOT accept medications that are in bags or placed in food bags.
Boarding Health Policy
Our canine and feline policies require that your pet be current with the following treatments. Record of current vaccinations will need to be provided PRIOR to booking your pet’s reservation.
- Vaccinations (at least 7 days before boarding)
- Dogs: Rabies, DHPP, Bordetella, and Canine Influenza
- Cats: Rabies, FVRCP, FeLV
- Negative intestinal parasite screen (within the last 6 months)
- Monthly parasite preventatives
- Negative FeLV/FIV combo test result within the last 12 months(for cats to spend time in the central play area)
- A physical exam is required at least 2 weeks prior to the stay for each new patient. This appointment is complimentary unless your pet is due for vaccines/services that are required for boarding (with the exception of canine influenza vaccine)
- Spayed or neutered if over 6 months of age.
If your pet is receiving medical services during their stay, they need to be dropped off between 7:30am-9:00am. The $15 early drop off fee is waived in the case of a pet receiving services during their stay.
The safety of our canine guests and Pet Oasis team members is our top priority. We will perform a complimentary temperament test to evaluate your pet’s suitability for the daycare environment. Please see a team member for more information.
Additionally, your pet must be fully up-to-date with the following:
- Rabies, Bordetella, DHPP, and Canine Influenza vaccinations, which must be given at least 7 days before their daycare visit
- Negative fecal screening for intestinal parasites (within the last 6 months)
- Monthly internal parasite preventatives
- Flea and tick prevention
- Spayed or neutered by 7 months old
Please provide a copy of your pet’s medical records when you bring them in for their stay.